Last Updated: 14.02.2021
We use your personal information for providing you with relevant services and improving this website. To use the website you must be above the age of 18. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Remove if not relevant to company.
I. Collection of Personal Data
You may give your personal data to us directly by means of an application, registration form, or directly through our website.
II. Personal Data Inferred to Us
To assist you in job finding and in order to register with us, certain basic personal information of yours is essential. These fields are usually marked with an asterisks “*”. This may include
- Contact Details
- Identification proof
- Employment Information
- Cookies with your user ID
III. Use of Personal Data Inferred to Us
We wish to be transparent when we collect and use personal data and therefore aspire to tell you why we need your personal information.
All received information will be solely used for your purpose of work-finding and will be processed in accordance with the legal bases, which incur:
- Your consent;
- Legitimate interest;
- In order to fulfil statutory
Log in IP addresses will be automatically saved in our webservers as part of their normal functioning.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information and improve your experience on our website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
V. Information shared with Third-Parties
We will only disclose your details to our suppliers for operational purposes and may occasionally share personal data with trusted third parties to help us deliver efficient and quality services. We will not pass on your details to other companies for marketing purposes. We also ensure that we will not carry out the aforementioned activities.
These recipients are contractually bound to safeguard the data we entrust to them. We may engage with several or all of the following categories of recipients:
- Where necessary for administrative purposes and to provide professional services to our clients.
- Parties that support our services (e.g., providers of telecommunication systems, mailroom support, IT system support, archiving services, document production services and cloud-based software services).
- Our professional advisers, including lawyers, auditors and insurers.
- A potential buyer, transferee, merger partner or seller and their advisers in connection with an actual or potential transfer or merger of part or all our business or assets, or any associated rights or interests, or to acquire a business or enter into a merger with it.
- Payment services providers.
- Marketing services providers.
- Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies (e.g. HMRC) or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation.
- Recruitment services providers.
VI. Your Privacy Rights
We would like to make you fully aware of all your data protection rights. You as a user are entitled to the following.
- The right to be informed- You have the right to know what information regarding you is processed, stored and collected by us.
- The right to access- You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification- You can request us correct any information about you that you believe is inaccurate. Additionally, you can also request us to complete information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure- You can request that we erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You can object to us processing any of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, however the services we provide to you will also terminate effectively from the date you wish to withdraw such information.
If you make a request, we are obliged to respond to you within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the information provided under the ‘contact us’ page of this website.
VII. Data Retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose we collect it. Various laws may also require us to keep different data for different periods of time. For example, the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from:
- the date of their creation or
- after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal/and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy a copy of which is attached at the bottom of this policy . Upon expiry of that period, the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data/and sensitive personal data.
VIII. Personal Data Security
Any information/data provided by you will be safeguarded by us through all reasonable measures. However, you should be aware that the use of email/ the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via email/ the Internet.
Access to your personal data will be limited to the specific clients who have a business need to be informed. There are procedures set ahead to deal with any possible data breach .
IX. Complaints or Queries
Should you have any complaints, concerns or questions about this privacy notice or any related procedures set out, you can always contact us at email@example.com